- This event has passed.
February 20 @ 8:00 am - March 10 @ 5:00 pm
This course aims to provide students with knowledge and practice in terms of:
1. use of scientific language to communicate ideas and results (scientific writing);
2. definition of a project from a research topic with the formulation of research hypotheses grounded in relevant literature on the theme;
3. critical and comprehensive collection of information relevant to a project;
4. synthesis of information collected in a review work quality in terms of:
5. production of a non-systematic internationally publishable literature review (minimum: Journal of Young Investigators – www.jyi.org).