1. Cardoso-Carneiro D, Raquel-Cunha A, Pinheiro J, Gabriela-Freitas M, Fontão P, Reis RM, Martinho O. Implications of RKIP protein in cancer prognosis and therapy response: a literature update. In “Prognostic and Therapeutic Applications of RKIP in Cancer”, Chapter 20, Bonavida B. & Baritaki S., Elsevier. 2020. Pages 389-414
2. Raquel-Cunha A, Cardoso-Carneiro D, Reis RM, Martinho O. Current Status of Raf Kinase Inhibitor Protein (RKIP) in Lung Cancer: behind RTK signaling. Cells 2019, 8(5), 442.
3. Gabriela-Freitas M, Pinheiro J, Raquel-Cunha A, Cardoso-Carneiro D, Martinho O. RKIP as an Inflammatory and Immune System Modulator: Implications in Cancer. Biomolecules 2019 Nov 22;9(12):769.
4. Martinho O*, Silva-Oliveira R, Cury FP, Barbosa AM, Granja S, Evangelista AF, Marques F, Miranda-Gonçalves V, Cardoso-Carneiro D, de Paula FE, Zanon M, Scapulatempo-Neto C, Moreira MA, Baltazar F, Longatto-Filho A, Reis RM. HER Family Receptors are Important Theranostic Biomarkers for Cervical Cancer: Blocking Glucose Metabolism Enhances the Therapeutic Effect of HER Inhibitors. Theranostics 2017; 7(3):717-732. (*Corresponding author).
5. Miranda-Gonçalves V, Cardoso-Carneiro D, Valbom I, Cury FP, Silva VA, Granja S, Reis RM, Baltazar F, Martinho O. Metabolic reprogramming underlying bevacizumab therapy in glioblastoma cells. Oncotarget. 2017 Oct 10;8(61):103657-103670
6. Moniz S*, Martinho O*, Pinto F, Sousa B, Loureiro C, Oliveira MJ, Moita LF, Honavar M, Pinheiro C, Pires M, Lopes JM, Jones C, Costello JF, Paredes J, Reis RM, Jordan P. Loss of WNK2 expression by promoter gene methylation occurs in adult gliomas and triggers Rac1-mediated tumour cell invasiveness. Hum Mol Genet. 2013 Jan 1;22(1):84-95 (* Co-authorship)
7. Martinho O, Pinto F, Granja S, Miranda-Gonçalves V, Moreira MA, Ribeiro LF, di Loreto C, Rosner MR, Longatto-Filho A, Reis RM. RKIP inhibition in cervical cancer is associated with higher tumor aggressive behavior and resistance to cisplatin therapy. PLoS One. 2013;8(3):e59104.
– Active Member of the international Consortium: “Raf Kinase Inhibitory Protein Consortium” (https://www.rkip.info/members-1 )
– The ISOBM (The International Society of Oncology and Biomarkers) Merit Award, with the work “Effectiveness of Receptor Tyrosine Kinases (RTKs) Targeted Therapies in Glioblastoma” at the ISOBM 2011 Annual Meeting, held on October 15–19, 2011 in Firenze.
– International Invited Lecture: “RKIP as a modulator of oncogene targeted therapy response in solid tumors.” 2nd International Symposium on Prognostic and Therapeutic Implications of RKIP in Cancer. 9–10th May 2019, Heraklion, Crete, Greece.