“1. Moreira PS, Macoveanu J, Marques P, et al. Altered response to risky decisions and reward in patients with obsessive–compulsive disorder. J Psychiatry Neurosci 2019; 44: 180226–180226.
2. Patel Y, Parker N, Shin J, et al. Virtual Histology of Cortical Thickness and Shared Neurobiology in 6 Psychiatric Disorders. JAMA Psychiatry 2021; 78: 47–63.
3. Picó-Pérez M, Moreira PS, de Melo Ferreira V, et al. Modality-specific overlaps in brain structure and function in obsessive-compulsive disorder: Multimodal meta-analysis of case-control MRI studies. Neuroscience & Biobehavioral Reviews 2020; 112: 83–94.
4. Vilaverde D, Morgado P. Scratching the surface of a neglected threat: huge growth of Instant Lottery in Portugal. The Lancet Psychiatry 2020; 7: e13.
5. Morgado P, Marques F, Ribeiro B, et al. Stress induced risk-aversion is reverted by D2/D3 agonist in the rat. Eur Neuropsychopharmacol 2015; 25: 1744–52.
6. Picó-Pérez M, Vieira R, Fernández-Rodríguez M, Barros MAPD, Radua J, Morgado P. Multimodal meta-analysis of structural gray matter, neurocognitive and social cognitive fMRI findings in schizophrenia patients. Psychological Medicine 2022; 52: 614–24.
7. Dias-Ferreira E, Sousa JC, Melo I, et al. Chronic stress causes frontostriatal reorganization and affects decision-making. Science 2009; 325: 621–5.
8. Ferreira S, Moreira P, Magalhães R, et al. Frontoparietal hyperconnectivity during cognitive regulation in obsessive-compulsive disorder followed by reward valuation inflexibility. Journal of Psychiatric Research 2020; published online Nov 4. DOI:10.1016/j.jpsychires.2020.11.008.
9. Morgado P, Sousa N, Cerqueira JJ. The impact of stress in decision making in the context of uncertainty. J Neurosci Res 2015; 93: 839–47.
10. Picó-Pérez M, Ferreira S, Couto B, Raposo-Lima C, Machado-Sousa M, Morgado P. Sociodemographic and lifestyle predictors of mental health adaptability during COVID-19 compulsory confinement: A longitudinal study in the Portuguese population. Journal of Affective Disorders 2021; 295: 797–803.”